PINETAB – 10.1″ Linux tablet with detached backlit keyboard [Out Of Stock]
Estimate dispatch in late July, 2020
********************** Disclaimer ***********************
- The PineTab comes with UBports OS build installed. Please note that the OS build is still in a beta stage, and while most core functionality works, some elements remain a work-in-progress.
- Due to COVID19 pandemic causing reduce flight and country border closing, the PineTab can only order alone and other PINE64 items needs to be order separately.
- Strongly advise selecting DHL express shipment during pandemic time, especially the price gap between standard and express shipment is small.
- Dimensions: 258mm x 170mm x 11.2mm (tablet alone); 262mm x 180mm x 21.1mm (tablet with keyboard)
- Weight: 575 grams (tablet alone); 950 grams (tablet with keyboard)
- Build: Plastic
- Colour: Black
- Type: HD IPS capacitive touchscreen, 16.7M colors
- Size: 10.1 inches
- Resolution: 1280×800 pixels, 16:10 ratio
- OS: UBPorts with Lomiri GUI
- Chipset: Allwinner A64
- CPU: 64-bit Quad-core 1.2 GHz ARM Cortex A-53
- GPU: MALI-400
- Internal Flash Memory: Replaceable 64GB eMMC module
- System Memory: 2GB LPDDR3 SDRAM
- Expansion: micro SD Card support SDHC and SDXC, up to 2TB
- Main Camera: Single 5MP, 1/4″, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: Single 2MP, f/2.8, 1/5″
- Loudspeaker: Yes, stereo
- 3.5mm jack with mic: Yes, stereo
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, single-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.0, A2DP
- USB: 1x full USB 2.0 Type A host port, 1x micro USB OTG port (can be use as slow charging port)
- USB 2.0 docking port
- HD Video out
- Removable Li-Po 6000 mAh battery
- Charging: 10W – 5V 2A
- Detached backlit keyboard, also act as cover and stand
- USB-A to DC-Jack (2.5mm OD x 0.7mm) ID charging cable
Warranty: 30 days
- Since the PineTab contains a Lithium-ion battery, the shipment of PineTab orders will be handled differently from other Pine64 products. This is why we didn’t allow combining the PineTab with other Pine64 product orders. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
- Small numbers (1-3) of stuck or dead pixels are a characteristic of LCD screens. These are normal and should not be considered a defect.
- When fulfilling the purchase, please bear in mind that we are offering the PineTab at this price as a community service to PINE64 communities. If you think that a minor dissatisfaction, such as a dead pixel, will prompt you to file a PayPal dispute then please do not purchase the PineTab. Thank you.
Out of stock