PineTime SmartWatch 3-Pack(sealed)
********************** Disclaimer ***********************
- The sealed version of PineTime is not for experimental development or a fully production-ready smartwatch replacement. There’s no access to low-level debugging port and that sets certain limitations how risky actions can be taken. It’s more suitable for testing release candidate firmware in real-life conditions.
- Please keep in mind that doing development on a sealed device is in reality **more difficult**, mostly because there is no access to the low-level debug interface that allows recovering from mistakes you might make. Read the wiki and join the chat if you have more questions about the limitations imposed.
- Pine64 and Pine Store are not responsible for any bricked devices due to flashed firmware.
- ** If you want to do development, buy a development kit. That too can be sealed if you are sure of its stability **
- The 3-Pack sealed PineTime aimed solely for project deployment purpose only, this is not for end user who is looking for ready to wear Smart Watch. Please note that, there is no refund or return for brick/broken PineTime due to software update and not cover under warranty terms.
- For more PineTime info, please visit wiki page at https://wiki.pine64.org/index.php/PineTime
- Dimensions: 37.5mm x 40mm x 11mm
- Weight: 38 grams
- Build: Zinc Alloy and Plastic
- Type: IPS capacitive touchscreen, RGB 65K colors
- Size: 1.3 inches
- Resolution: 240×240 pixels, 1:1 ratio
- SoC: NORDIC Semiconductor nRF52832
- CPU: 64MHz ARM Cortex-M4F
- Internal: 512KB Flash, 64KB RAM
- Additional: SPI NOR 4 MB Flash
- Bluetooth 5 (including Low Energy)
- Sensors: Accelerometer, PPG Heart Rate Sensor
- Actuator: Vibrator
- Built-in LiPo 170-180mAh battery
- Charging: Proprietary 2pin 5V 500mA, USB type A plug