PineBuds Pro – open firmware capable ANC wireless earbuds
(Retail price: $99.99)
********************** Disclaimer ***********************
- For more PineBuds Pro info, please visit wiki page at https://wiki.pine64.org/wiki/PineBuds_Pro
- Dismantling the earbuds can negatively affect performance, especially ANC functionality.
- User needs to use the programming tools provided at wiki page. Any device brick caused by hacking or improper programming may void warranty.
- Excessive flashing Pinebuds can potentially brick the device.
- User can flash in PINE64 community open firmware when becomes available. The community firmware may beyond typical TWS earbuds functionality.
- Every earbud craftmanship tuned for optimum performance.
- Small and lightweight earbud design for long period comfortable fit.
- The most advance active noise-canceling wireless earphones, transforms listening with up to 45 dB of active noise cancelation.
- A custom design of smaller NC acoustic module that combines a proprietary transducer, and feedback microphone in a sealed enclosure. This allows module sits closer to eardrum for the most effective noise cancellation with the lowest computation error.
- A custom design 6mm small size transducer packs high output and strong bass performance despite its compact size and can outperform typical 10mm transducers.
- Dual mic voice beam foaming, echo cancellation, and environment noise cancellation (ENC).
- Capable connects to multiple host devices, but not simultaneously.
- 6 microphones Hybrid Adaptive ANC technology, effectively block out background noise up to 45dB
- Battery life:
- 5 hours playtime
- 25 hours with case
- Frequency Response (Output): 20Hz-20KHz
- Sound Pressure Level: >100dB (1KHz/1mW)
- Transducer Design: Dynamic, Closed-Back
- Noise Reduction:
- -45dB attenuation nominal 50-200Hz
- -55dB max attenuation @150Hz
- Bluetooth Profile: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP
- Bluetooth Audio Codec: SBC, AAC
- Water Resistance Rating: IPX4 (Earbuds), should not wear during swimming, taking shower, or in a sauna
- Packaging Dimensions: 93mm x 78mm x 63mm
- Weight: 156 grams (whole), 65 grams (changing case), 5 grams (earbud)
- SoC: BES 2300YP
- CPU: Dual-core 300MHz ARM Cortex-M4F
- Flash: 4MB (Endurance erase cycles: >500)
- SRAM: 992KB
- 3 microphones – FeedForward, FeedBack, Talk
- 6mm dynamic transducer (speaker)
- Bluetooth 5.2 dual-mode compliant
- USB to dual UARTs at charging case for firmware programming
- Built-in LiPo 3.7V 800mAh battery in charging case
- Built-in LiPo 3.7V 40mAh battery in each earbud
- Charging: USB type-C port 5V 500mA