PINETAB-V – 10.1″ 8GB/128GB RISC-V based Linux tablet with detachable backlit keyboard
(Retail price: $299.99)
********************** Disclaimer ***********************
- The PineTab-V is an experimental device and lacks dedicated working software – it should therefore only be purchased by people interested in helping with the bring-up process of Linux and BSDs on the RISC-V architecture. Do _NOT_ buy unless you intend to use it for development purposes.
- The PineTab-V comes without an OS installed.
- PineTab-V orders ship on their own because the device contains a Lithium-ion battery – this means that other items cannot be present in the cart at order check-out. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Dimensions: 242mm x 161mm x 9mm
- Weight: 520 grams (without keyboard), 990 grams (includes keyboard)
- Build: Metal and Plastic
- Color: Matte Black
- Type: HD IPS capacitive touchscreen, 16.7M colors
- Size: 10.1 inches
- Resolution: 1280×800 pixels, 16:10 ratio
- OS: None. Ships with factory testing software preinstalled
- Chipset: StarFive JH7110
- CPU: 64-bit Quad-core 1.5 GHz SiFive U74 RISC-V
- GPU: Imagination Technology BXE-4-32
- Internal Flash Memory: 128GB eMMC module
- System Memory: 8GB LPDDR4 SDRAM
- Expansion: micro SD Card support SDHC and SDXC, up to 2TB
- Main Camera: Single 5MP, LED Flash
- Selfie Camera: Single 2MP
- Loudspeaker: Yes, stereo
- 3.5mm jack with mic: Yes, stereo
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 ax/ac/b/g/n, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.2, A2DP
- USB port: 1x USB 3.0 port (front side 3.0, rear side 2.0), 1x USB Type-C 2.0 port (also use as charging and debug port)
- USB 2.0 docking port
- HD Video out
- Removable Li-Po 6000mAh battery
- Charging: 15W – 5V 3A
- PineTab RISC-V version
- Detached backlit keyboard, also act as cover and stand
- USB-A to USB-C charging cable
Warranty: 30 days
- Do not buy unless you intend to use it for development purposes.
- The shipment of PineTab-V is handled differently from other Pine64 products due to the in-built Lithium-ion battery. For this reason we didn’t allow completing orders of the PineTab-V while other Pine64 products are preset in the cart. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
- Small numbers (1-3) of stuck or dead pixels are a characteristic of LCD screens. These are normal and should not be considered a defect.
- When fulfilling the purchase, please bear in mind that we are offering this product at this price as a community service to the PINE64 community. If you think that a minor dissatisfaction, such as a dead pixel, will prompt you to file a PayPal dispute then please do not purchase this device. Thank you.
Out of stock