What are the Shipping Policies?
All products will be shipped via Standard Shipping or Express Shipping according to shipping method chosen during checkout
We will only ship to the address provided in the billing address or shipment address upon confirmation of purchases. Please make sure you provide the correct shipping address and reachable phone number when completing payment for your order.
If you have any additional request or changes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Customers will be responsible for any associated charges.
Note: All shipping address change or order change request have to be made within 24 hours upon the date of your order transaction.
If request of change in shipping address is made after the shipment have been sent out from our warehouse, customer will be responsible for any associated charges.
DHL Express and other courier services are unable to deliver to:
“A.P.O.” (Army Post Office)
“F.P.O.” (Fleet Post Office)
“D.P.O.” (Diplomatic Post Office)
Orders ship to Hotels, motels or resorts please notice email@example.com for shipping schedule and estimate delivery date.
Shipping cost doesn’t include import duty and tax. Customers will have to pay Import duties & VAT if applicable. Package will be discarded and non-refundable if customers refuse to pay import duty and tax.
Pine Store will not be held liable if the courier is unable to deliver the order to the provided address. The customers will be responsible for any associated charges before Pine Store will re-ship an order. In the case of the courier losing the shipment, Pine Store will re-ship without additional charges.
We will process the orders based on the “first come, first serve” basis.
Usually, time in transit is estimated to be 15 – 45 business days for Standard Shipping and 5 – 10 business days for Express Shipping. This is an estimated time; actual time in transit will depend on the courier.
We will notify you of the tracking ID once the order has been shipped.
Our goods are shipped out from our shipping facilities in China or Hong Kong.
The shipping services Pine Store used for Standard Shipping shipment will be either Asendia Post, China Post, Post Netherlands, Shun Feng or Singapore Post.
The shipping services Pine Store used for Express Courier Shipping shipment will be either DHL, FedEx, Shun Fung, TNT, or UPS.
We reserve the right to use any courier to accomplish delivery and do not restrict ourselves to the ones on listed above.
My purchase hasn’t arrive – What can I do?
– Check if we have provided you the tracking ID, and track the location
– If you don’t receive your order within 45 days of the ship date, you have 10 days to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be in direct contact with the carrier to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. We will make every effort to contact you and keep you informed of the progress of our investigation.
My purchase return to sender – What happen next?
– For the purchased return due to buyer refused to pay import or/and custom duty tax, the buyer bare full responsibility and no reship or refund will be considered.
– The returned shipping package can request for reship with following situation:
– Buyer responsible to pay new shipping and handling charge plus the return fees charged by shipping service.
– If the return fees charged by shipping service higher than the total purchased price, Pine Store may discard the shipping package and considers total loss.
– Some shipping services do not provide return service, the shipping package will be abandoned and considers total loss. Such as Post Netherlands does not provide return service.
– Remote area surcharges may apply for shipments to addresses which are located in remote area.
Terms and Conditions
If you want to read Pine Store Sales Policy, please visit the below links.
Read Pine Store Terms and Conditions