What are the Shipping Policies?
All products will be shipped via Standard Shipping or Express Shipping according to shipping method chosen during checkout
We will only ship to the address provided in the billing address or shipment address upon confirmation of purchases. Please make sure you provide the correct shipping address and reachable phone number when completing payment for your order.
If you have any additional request or changes, please contact email@example.com. Customers will be responsible for any associated charges.
Note: All shipping address change or order change request have to be made within 24 hours upon the date of your order transaction.
If request of change in shipping address is made after the shipment have been sent out from our warehouse, customer will be responsible for any associated charges.
DHL Express and other courier services are unable to deliver to:
“A.P.O.” (Army Post Office)
“F.P.O.” (Fleet Post Office)
“D.P.O.” (Diplomatic Post Office)
Orders ship to Hotels, motels or resorts please notice firstname.lastname@example.org for shipping schedule and estimate delivery date.
Shipping cost doesn’t include import duty and tax. Customers will have to pay Import duties & VAT if applicable. Package will be discarded and non-refundable if customers refuse to pay import duty and tax.
Pine Store will not be held liable if the courier is unable to deliver the order to the provided address. The customers will be responsible for any associated charges before Pine Store will re-ship an order. In the case of the courier losing the shipment, Pine Store will re-ship without additional charges.
We will process the orders based on the “first come, first serve” basis.
Usually, time in transit is estimated to be 15 – 45 business days for Standard Shipping and 5 – 10 business days for Express Shipping. This is an estimated time; actual time in transit will depend on the courier.
We will notify you of the tracking ID once the order has been shipped.
Our goods are shipped out from our shipping facilities in China or Hong Kong.
The courier services Pine Store used for Standard Shipping shipment will be either Asendia Post, China EMS, China Post, Shun Feng or Singapore Post.
The courier services Pine Store used for Express Shipping shipment will be either China EMS, DHL, FedEx or Shun Fung.
We reserve the right to use any courier to accomplish delivery and do not restrict ourselves to the ones on listed above.
My purchase hasn’t arrive – What can I do?
– Check if we have provided you the tracking ID, and track the location
– If you don’t receive your order within 30 days of the ship date, you have 10 days to contact us at email@example.com. We will be in direct contact with the carrier to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. We will make every effort to contact you and keep you informed of the progress of our investigation.
– Remote area surcharges may apply for shipments to addresses which are located in remote area.
– EMS delivery to RUSSIA/SPAIN/GREECE may take at least 2 weeks due to delay in custom clearance issue.
– European country’s shipment will be declared as International Trade Customs tariff number : 8471.49.0090 “classified as Computers & Office → Laptops, PCs & Tablets → PC ”
List of Countries and Shipping Services
[wpsm_comparison_table id=”1″ class=””]
Terms and Conditions
If you want to read Pine Store Sales Policy, please visit the below links.
Read Pine Store Terms and Conditions